No Christmas Dinner is complete without a good heap of mashed potatoes. These creamy dairy-free mashed potatoes are the absolute fluffiest mashed potatoes you'll ever put on your plate! Follow along with 6 simple steps and 6 healthy ingredients.
• 6 cups russet potatoes, peeled and diced
• 1/2 cup vegetable broth
• Salt and pepper
• 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil. 2) While water is heating, peel and dice the potatoes.
3) Place prepared potatoes into the water and boil for 10 minutes or until very soft and break apart easily with a fork.
4) Drain the potatoes and place back into the pot. 5) Add all other ingredients and mash well, or use an immersion blender for ultra-smooth and fluffy mashed potatoes.
6) Serve with a generous pouring of Mushroom Gravy, and devour.
Ready for the rest of Vegan Christmas?
Check it out the rest of the 12 days of Christmas!
1st Day of Christmas
2nd Day of Christmas
3rd Day of Christmas