These aren't the Brussels sprouts that you had as a kid. This plant-based and oil-free Brussels Sprouts recipe combines 6 simple ingredients and combines them in a way that will make any picky eater go back for seconds!
No dinner would be complete without a hardy serving of greens! Make sure that your guests get in a full serving of vegetables with this delicious recipe!
The best part about this recipe, is that you can really use any vegetable you want, it doesn't have to be Brussels sprouts! Try switching it up a bit by adding in some chopped carrots or even potatoes to the tray.
If you like this recipe, please let us know in the comments or on social media! Don't forget to share this entire series with you family and friends
1 pound Brussels sprouts
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp maple syrup
4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
Salt to taste
1) Mix the lemon juice, maple syrup, garlic and rosemary together in a small bowl, set aside for 15-30 minutes.
2) Prepare the Brussel sprouts, and place in a large bowl. Pour the spices and maple syrup mixture over top and mix well. Spread the sprouts on a baking sheet in a single layer.
3) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
4) Roast the Brussels sprouts for 15 minutes. Check on them, and flip/mix and then place them back in the oven.
6) Continue roasting for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve hot. These are so delicious, I pop them into my mouth like candy.